- Country Information: For research on countries, try these links from our Geography and Maps page.
- International Trade Administration
- Export.gov: U.S. Government Export Portal: A government portal for “export-related assistance.” Use it to find and market research. Find information on countries, trade leads, export assistance programs, industry information, and guides to exporting.
- A Basic Guide to Exporting : published by the U. S. Department of Commerce. For more than 70 years, A Basic Guide to Exporting has given companies the information they need to establish and grow their business in international markets.
- SBA Office of International Trade: Small Business Administration’s resource for international trade. Click on Explore Exporting for resources for those beginning to import/export.
- International Business: For research on international businesses, try these links from our Company Information page.
- OneSource Global Business Browser: Records for 3 million international companies. Use basic lookups, company and industry profiles, or a variety of search variables to find the information you need on international companies and executives. Part of the ReferenceUSA family of databases. Remote access will require you to accept the database terms and conditions and enter your 14-digit Chester County Library System card number.