Demographic & Market Research
- U.S. Consumer/Lifestyles: Searchers use the Consumer / Lifestyle data to understand the buying habits of groups of consumers. Drawn from a variety of sources the results are a blend of purchase preference information with household and census type data.
- U.S. New Movers/Homowners: Each year 15% of the country’s population moves to a new location. Each week Reference USA adds more than 300,000 New Movers/ Homeowners to this module. Search using key data elements including Residential Details, Mortgage Details, Confirmed Homeowner status and Move Distance.
- U.S. Standard White Pages: With more than 150 million U.S. listings, this module gives you access to people all over the United States. Records are continuously updated against the USPS National Change of Address and Delivery Sequence File (DSF) to be the most current source for residential listings available. Records include maps and key demographic data. Company Research
- U.S. Businesses (access from home or library): Use this module to search for comprehensive, accurate and up-to-date information on more than 34.5 million U.S. businesses. Data is telephone verified and updated monthly. Use the more than three dozen search selections to create custom queries. Results link to individual profiles for each business containing essential information.
- U.S. New Businesses: Updated on a weekly basis with information from a variety of sources, the U.S. New Business module is the ideal resource for anyone wanting to connect with businesses in their start up and early phases of development.
- OneSource Global Business Browser (access from home or library): Anyone wanting to conduct deep research on a global scale will find their Shangri-La in OneSource. Dive deep into company financials, international corporate hierarchies and SWOT reports. Searches can be done by business, industry, executives as well as by keyword, news and articles.
- U.S. Healthcare: Profiling more than one million physicians and dentists, the U.S. HealthCare database gives researchers a unique look at a doctor’s practice. Essential information includes the doctor’s specialty, age, medical school attended, year of graduation and hospital affiliation.
- OneSource: Search industries for activity information, news and analysis.