- Feature Links
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us. So that we may help you in the most efficient way, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, what format you would prefer to receive the material in, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us through Pennsylvania’s relay service by dialing 711.
Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- We work to comply with Section 508 as well as 2.0 A and AA referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us. Any issue with accessibility will be corrected.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Accessibility features in Microsoft Edge - Microsoft Support
- Accessibility features in Firefox - Make Firefox and web content work for all users | Firefox Help (mozilla.org)
- Use Chrome with accessibility extensions - Google Chrome Help
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Accessibility features, Adobe Acrobat Reader which provides useful tools and resources.
Supported Assistive Technology
At the Chester County Library:
- Latest Version of VoiceOver for Mac OS X
- High contrast large print keyboards
- Large-print keyboard keyguard
- BIGtrack 2.0 Trackball
- Orbitrack Trackpad
- Touch screen computer monitors
- Orcam MyEye Pro
At the Phoenixville Library:
- Video magnifier
At the West Chester Library:
- Print magnifier
This page was updated on January 31, 2023